Thursday, September 24, 2015

Baby Hocking 2.0

A little update on this little dude. This pregnancy is dragging and flying at the same time...how is that even possible??!! He is extremely active at all hours of the day and night and is constantly throwing huge kicks into my ribs. My heartburn is out of control, I still have sudden waves of nausea, my body is in physical pain always and sleep is something of the past. I am exhausted from working, going to school and chasing my monster of a toddler around but am also trying to soak up every spare moment with my little dude. I know once little brother arrives our lives and routines will be completely changed so I am trying so hard to savor our moments together! 


 On a side note...Happy Fall!!! We are I am beyond thrilled that this season has arrived and there is certainly no shortage of pumpkins around this home! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment