Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oh the start of something new...

We just finished celebrating thanksgiving, and I am oh so grateful that Josh's parents invited us to spend the day with them. It is great to be able to spend the day visiting with his family although I truly missed my own parents. Anyhow, although we had a wonderful thanksgiving Josh asked me if we could "make another thanksgiving dinner". Since it was our first holiday as a married couple he used that as an excuse, although I know he really just wants more food :) Anyhow, we agreed that this upcoming saturday we would make our very own "thanksgiving" that will be all our favorite dishes. Along with making a massive meal we are also going to be going out and getting our FIRST Christmas tree!!! (I'm so EXCITED about this) If all goes as planned we will have a great day of picking out a tree, cooking, eating and decorating! Hopefully in the years to come we will continue the tradition of getting our Christmas tree on thanksgiving. We will let you know how it goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment