Friday, July 26, 2013

17 weeks

How far along? 17 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Orange
The Bump: Is noticeable!
Total weight gain: 4 lbs
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants or yoga pants. Lots of dresses!
Stretch marks? None as of now
Sleep: MISERABLE! Its 100 degrees so sleep is difficult
Best moment this week: Hearing Baby's heartbeat at our doctor appointment and feeling 'flutters'
Miss Anything?
Movement: Just flutters. We could hear every time the baby kicked on the doppler though :)
Food cravings: Corn, all day every day! Yes I had corn for breakfast!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Lots of things make me queasy, being hot, being hungry, certain smells and the list continues
Gender Prediction: I dont want to throw out predictions because I am afraid to convince myself we are having a girl and then our sweet baby be born a boy..or vice versa
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I am so tired and my body is SO sore.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Still pretty emotional
Looking forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound...cant wait to see this lil nugget again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment