Thursday, August 1, 2013

21 Weeks

How far along? 21 Weeks
Baby is the size of a: Pomegranate
The Bump: I expanding!
Total weight gain: 7 lbs
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants or yoga pants. Lots of dresses!
Stretch marks? I have one silver stretch mark on my thigh
Sleep: MISERABLE! Its 100 degrees so sleep is difficult. Also, I cannot sleep on my sides so I am just tossing and turning every night.
Best moment this week: Having our anatomy scan, we got to see baby wiggle for an ENTIRE hour
Miss Anything? SLEEPING ON MY TUMMY!
Movement: Very subtle kicks. I have an anterior placenta so the doctor says it could take a little while longer to feel strong kicks.
Food cravings: Anything that anyone else is eating. Everyones ideas are better than mine!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken!
Gender Prediction: Trying to keep my mind neutral!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Lots of headaches
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Excited.
Looking forward to: The third trimester...only a few more weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment