Friday, September 13, 2013

Third Trimester

How far along? 28 Weeks
Baby is the size of a: Eggplant
The Bump: Is HUGE. I don't know how it can grow for 12 more weeks.
Total weight gain: I think I am pushing 20 pounds...I have not actually weighed myself recently but have a doc appointment next week.
Maternity clothes? Are necessary, but I havent invested in any yet. Trying to get by with flowy shirts.
Stretch marks? Well, I am gonna say no...but that is because I cannot see anything down there lol
Sleep: Is something of my past. At least I am learning to live on no sleep to prepare for our Nuggets arrival
Best moment this week: Daddy's first time feeling a kick!!!
Miss Anything? Pumpkin Beer and Cider (It is fall y'all!) Sleeping normally, being able to shave my legs...I could continue but I think youve got the picture.
Movement: Yes, and I am loving every second of it.
Food cravings: Everything FALL flavored
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing making me sick, but EVERYTHING gives me heart burn
Gender Prediction: Trying to keep my mind neutral!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Sore hips!
Belly Button in or out? In. It seems shallower, but I dont think it is going to pop out.
Wedding rings on or off? Depends on the day, when its really hot I just dont wear it because I am terrified that it will get stuck on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy I think, my Husband might disagree :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment