Sunday, August 18, 2013

Bumpdate!

Although I have been HORRIBLE at keeping up with my bumpdates, I have remembered (sort of) to take belly pics. And lets be honest, thats what we are all here for anyways :) Here is the current collage of belly pictures and my 24 week (6 MONTH) update!!!


How far along? 24 Weeks
Baby is the size of a: Cantaloupe
The Bump: doesnt feel any bigger, but let the pictures speak for themselves
Total weight gain: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? My shirts are all showing some underbelly these days so I cant leave the house in regular ones (unless they are flowey)
Stretch marks? Nothing new, but I cant really see everything these days
Sleep: Last night was my first relieving night of sleep. My husband stuffed pillows all around me to hold me up in the miserable side position and it helped a lot!
Best moment this week: Daddy's first time feeling a kick!!!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my tummy, not waking up at 7 am everyday to go potty, eating Jimmy Johns, oh and beer!
Movement: I have started feelings kicks regularly, and Josh even felt 2 kicks yesterday!
Food cravings: PIZZA!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not too much, just being hungry in general
Gender Prediction: Trying to keep my mind neutral!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Lots of headaches
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: A little bit stressed which means i end up having a melt down, ex. Crying at the fair because my favorite fair food (an indian taco) made me gag and I ended up spilling it all over myself. FAIL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment