Saturday, October 5, 2013

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 Weeks
Baby is the size of a: Pineapple
The Bump: Is big and round
Total weight gain: Staying at about 20 pounds give or take.
Maternity clothes? Yes, I need to buy some shirts because all my regular shirts show of my
beerbaby belly.
Stretch marks? I have a couple white ones on my sides
Sleep: Is not good. I have crazy sciatic pain that gets 10 times worse as soon as I lay down.
Best moment this week: Having an ultrasound and seeing Little Hocking...let me just say, babies got CHEEKS!
Miss Anything? Again, pumpkin beer and cider!
Movement: Yes, and I am loving every second of it.
Food cravings: A cheeseburger is sounding good right now
Anything making you queasy or sick: EVERYTHING gives me heart burn
Gender Prediction: Trying to keep my mind neutral!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Sore hips!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Are still on, especially now that the weather has cooled down
Happy or Moody most of the time: I didnt cry this week so I am calling that a WIN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment