Saturday, January 31, 2015

January (13 Months old)

I am trying a new blog technique stollen from my wonderful friend Meagan. She blogs months at a time which is much better than not blogging at all. So here we go, January!
In January we sadly helped our friends move, Mama started school again AND I celebrated my golden Birthday turning 25 on the 25th.










Helping pack our friends house, Lincoln insisted we bring the toilet paper :)



Checking out Emmie's new yard in Idaho :(

See you later friends 



Lincoln likes helping me do my makeup


Boo boo, not sure how he cut his foot through his jammies






New year and healthy juice for us 



Having lunch with Landon



Moving Grants grill to our house from their old house. You go honey!


Helping mama make pizza dough









Beet Juice


Watching daddy work on the car


Spokane Valley Mall when we were visiting our friends!!


Baby Cousin Griffin


Working hard 








The guys at Best Buy gave Linc a balloon that he carried around until it was completely deflated



Erin took me out for my birthday!


Lincoln supervising Mama's shopping at Home Depot



Mama & Linc got matching snow boots






Lincoln chose the Patriots to win the superbowl


We gave baby McKenna some loves


0 comments:

Post a Comment