Tuesday, November 12, 2013

36 Weeks


How far along? 36 Weeks
Baby is the size of a: From here on out I am saying Baby is the size of a BABY!
The Bump: Is awkwardly shaped depending on Nugget's position
Total weight gain: Getting close to 25 pounds, yeesh (I am less ashamed about this than I am about the next question.)
Stretch marks? Sad face is all I have for this...there are not too many but I would have liked to be one of those awesome people who get NO stretch marks
Sleep: I have a horrible cold this week so I have been up most nights with a wicked cough.
 Best moment this week: The baby dropping a bit so I can finally breath again!
 Miss Anything? There are lots of things I miss, but Im preparing myself because I know soon I will miss these precious (PAINFUL) movements in my belly.
Movement: Lots. ALL on my right side. The baby refuses to spread across my body and give my right side a break.
Food cravings: A REALLY good cheeseburger. Someone please find me one because I havent been able to. (This still holds true!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. Anything sweet leaves a nasty taste in my mouth and anything spicy gives me heartburn. So that is fun.
Gender Prediction: I have really been thinking boy lately, since it seems to be the season for boys. But still not sure.
Labor Signs: A few braxton contractions here and there.
Symptoms: Other than being huge and waddling like a pro not too much going on these days.
Belly Button in or out? In. I may have one of those magical belly buttons that pop right before labor...but who knows.
Wedding rings on or off? My wedding band fits well, my wedding set is a little on the tight side. I have noticed my feet and hands are starting to retain water.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Stressed, but happy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment