Friday, November 22, 2013

Dear Baby

Sweet Baby Hocking

As unbelievable as this sounds, your due date is just 16 days away! Where did the last 264 days go? Although everyone is anxious to meet you I would love it if you stayed bundled up in my tummy for just a little longer. Mama needs to get through school and Daddy needs to finish up hunting season (and fill our freezer). You also need to wait for my Mama & Daddy to get here, because they would be so sad if they did not get to meet you right away (and I NEED them)! Also, it is pretty frigid outside so I think you are better off snuggling in my belly for just a little while longer. 

I know I am going to miss all your wiggles and kicks once you arrive, but I have to admit kissing your sweet cheeks and giving you lots of cuddles will definitely make up for it. Daddy & I already love you so much and just cannot wait to meet you and watch you grow! 


Love, Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment